Photo

Gene Okerlund Hotline Commercial (WCW Monday Nitro 07/29/96)

WCW Monday Nitro July 29 1996 Gene Okerlund Wrestling Hotlines Wrestling Commercials

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Loss

Loss
  • Admins
  • 43477 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 10:10 AM

Talk about it here.

#2 Loss

Loss
  • Admins
  • 43477 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 11:30 AM

"Have you seen the size of Harlem Heat lately? They're HUGE!" - Bagwell "I know, and I'm sick of it." - Riggs Gene Okerlund hides and takes notes in the locker room. Sting is at dinner and Okerlund hides under the table listening to him. Disco Inferno makes a pass at Kimberly in a hotel pool, and Okerlund is spying on them under water. Lex Luger and Jimmy Hart are excited about something, and Okerlund is hiding in their hotel room closet. I'm pretty sure a few laws were broken here.

#3 Tim Evans

Tim Evans
  • Members
  • 4028 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 10:57 PM

Is this the version where the show Johnny B Badd with a black bar across his face since he went to the WWF and they didn't want to edit the commercial?

#4 shoe

shoe
  • Moderators
  • 9099 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 08:49 PM

Is this the version where the show Johnny B Badd with a black bar across his face since he went to the WWF and they didn't want to edit the commercial?

Yeah. I found it amusing.

#5 PeteF3

PeteF3
  • Members
  • 9188 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 06:34 PM

They kept showing this even though Badd was long gone from the company (hence the black bar over his face) and Luger & Hart weren't together anymore. "Oh, WCW" never did quite go away, even as Nitro was now just about bulletproof.

#6 soup23

soup23
  • Moderators
  • 10284 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 11:45 AM

Pretty cheesy commercial especially in the wake of the NWO stuff we just saw. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: WCW, Monday Nitro, July 29, 1996, Gene Okerlund, Wrestling Hotlines, Wrestling Commercials

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users