Pro Wrestling Only

[1996-08-12-WWF-Raw] Sunny and Ahmed Johnson

Loss

• 1 month later...

Sunny does a promo behind a wall trying on bikinis. You see her silhouette while she talks in her sex voice. This is followed by an Ahmed Johnson video with footage of his emergency surgery from the injury. Kevin Kelly does a sit-down interview with Ahmed at his home in Houston, and as usual, it's hard to understand much that he says.

• 4 years later...

Sunny laments having to share the Bikini Beach Blast-Off with other women--Lawler invites her to sit on his throne, as long as she doesn't get his lap wet. Yowza.

Sad music plays as we recap Ahmed Johnson's ruptured kidney and his ill-fated #1 contenders' battle royal win.

Lawler is borderline creepy talking about Sunny. Earlier in the show he was staring at her and looked like a total sexual predator. Yea, creepy. I always hated how Lawler acted toward hot women during the Attitude Era, and you can see the seeds here.

What the fuck is Ahmed saying ? First big injury. Well, this may not work after all.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

The Sunny thing is amusing. Lawler saying "Just don't get my lap wet!" is funny. The Ahmed video is good. This was probably it for him. Really unlucky. His not too unintelligable in this interview. I liked how genuine this interview was. I felt for the guy.

• GSR changed the title to [1996-08-12-WWF-Raw] Sunny and Ahmed Johnson