Pro Wrestling Only

[1996-10-07-WWF-Raw] 'Double J' Exposed

Loss

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

As a way to introduce and push back the Road Dog, why not, really. But they should have gone away from talking about Jarrett as quickly as possible instead of trying to bury him while reminding everyone that all the bigger stars were on the other channel. Plus, giving Armstrong that stupid Jesse Jammes name (with two "m" which looked odd and ridiculous, but I guess it was all about being the Real Double J with a double s and a double m) and the old Jarrett song to sing on his way to the ring was a recipe for failure. It's too bad because Road Dog comes off rather charismatic during the interview. It's also, I guess, the only Jim Johnston appearance on WWF TV.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I agree that when they said it had been fifteen months but that was only the beginning of the story, I laughed out loud as who could possibly care. Did Double J commit the crime of the century. I think this made Road Dogg look like a weenie and a crybaby that can't let something go.

• 8 months later...
  • GSR changed the title to [1996-10-07-WWF-Raw] 'Double J' Exposed