Pro Wrestling Only

Johnny Mantell creates $100,000 "pro wrestling as gymnastics" tournament con

kjh

Here is post show interview with the Freak

http://wrestleheat.com/the-southpaw-scoop-...ly-darkmon=6511

So, what're the odds he ever even contacted the name judges who weren't there?

Honestly I'm shocked he delivered Race and Nakata, though.

My sense from that is that Chavo senior ran a clinic and Roberts was also there (and there are photos of both from event) although neither listed in Dave's report. I remember seeing a youtube clip with Karl Killer Kox so he was definately contacted about at minimum making a video where he would claim to be there. Don't know about Hansen, Bockwinkle, Reed or Booker but I can't imagine Mantell lied about contacting Jerry Oates.

The majority of the folks in the tourney seem to be Tugboat Taylor, Mantell, Youngblood or Awesome Kong trainees... if it wasn't for Jazzfest and well I guess if i didn't go to that I was thinking about Austin Psychefest that weekend. But if I didn't go to either, this feels like it might have been entertaining third option.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Contacting Hansen to judge matches would be hilarious being as in his shoot interview he admitted that if he's standing in the middle of the ring, the crowd was just basically a total blur to him because he's that blind and has been for many years.

I assume he sees slightly better out of the ring wearing glasses, but still.