Pro Wrestling Only

[1993-01-16-USWA-TV] Jeff Jarrett vs Brian Christopher

Loss

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

This was part of a rather funny stretch that saw a bunch of Brian Christopher's cronies either a.) lose their hair as a result of various match stipulations, or b.) get hired and immediately fired for not putting their hair up on Christopher's behalf. Jarrett finally gets Christopher's hair on the line, and they run through two heel miscommunication false finishes before Bret Prentice & Mike Samples trip up Jarrett and get Christopher the Southern title. Very Pat Patterson-esque match that we see.

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

From what I've seen of Brian, he doesn't need this much interference to beat anyone. Four run-ins? I know that Prentice and Samples are their top heels of the moment, but who the hell are the other two jokers? I've never seen either of them before in my life, and based on what they did here I'll be quite happy never to see them again.

I get that they needed to screw Jeff out of the belt, but this was beyond ridiculous. It's almost like Vince Russo was booking Memphis under another name. Come on, Papa, you can do better than this!

• GSR changed the title to [1993-01-16-USWA-TV] Jeff Jarrett vs Brian Christopher