Pro Wrestling Only

[1993-06-26-WCW-Saturday Night] Lost in Cleveland

Loss

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Catherine White is hotter than Fifi. There, I said it. And I'll say it again.

The World's Most Well-Groomed Bum leads White, and us, to Cactus Jack, regaling other bums with philosophical musings about his life at sea. We also meet his new girl, and her name is "Bang Bang." He's barely on-camera for two minutes but Jack already sounds tired of this shit by the end of the segment, and I can't say as I blame him.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Mick as a sailor might have actually been a decent gimmick. Too bad it was wasted here.

I've changed my mind about the bum; he's not a Jason Hervey lookalike, he's an Eric Bischoff lookalike. He may even be a famly member for all I know.

You mean to tell me that they actually put a woman in ​blackface ​for this angle? In ​1993? Talk about being hopelessly backwards. What, they couldn't find a real black actress for the part, or the one they hired actually wanted to be paid?

I think Kathy was tireder of this stuff than Mick was. She was probably thinking, "Why was I born into a wrestling family instead of a doctor's or a ditchdigger's? And then I had to ​marry ​one yet!"

What could this possibly lead to, I wonder? Do the bookers even know at this point, and if they do, do they care?

• GSR changed the title to [1993-06-26-WCW-Saturday Night] Lost in Cleveland