Pro Wrestling Only

[1993-08-07-WCW-Worldwide] Interview: Four Horsemen

Loss

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Flair only promoting another editiion of ​AFFTG ​was wrong. He should be in the ring at the Clash, although with Barry presumably out of the mix it's hard to think of who they could put him in there with. Maybe we'll find out something about that soon.

I still haven't seen Roma actually wrestle as a Horseman yet (I haven't watched either July match featuring him, since I don't really have time for long matches at this point), but he stinks as a talker when compared to both Arn and Flair. The standard heel bluster doesn't do it when you're a Horseman; you have to have a style. It can and should be a different style from the other members of the group, but there has to be one, and there isn't with him. He really didn't do much talking in the WWF (The Stallions weren't pushed for long enough, and Slick and Herc did the talking for Power and Glory), but a spot in the Horsemen isn't the place for on-the-job training.

Arn needs only one good line to make this memorable: "The only way we're not winning those belts is if you (the Blonds) kill us dead!"

• GSR changed the title to [1993-08-07-WCW-Worldwide] Interview: Four Horsemen