Photo
- - - - -

Interview: Vader (WCW Saturday Night 12/11/93)

WCW Saturday Night December 11 1993 Vader Flair vs Vader

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Loss

Loss
  • Admins
  • 43427 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 08:00 PM

Talk about it here.

#2 Loss

Loss
  • Admins
  • 43427 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 06:12 AM

Great Vader interview hyping Starrcade.

#3 El-P

El-P
  • Members
  • 8802 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:42 AM

Ah, Vader being Vader was great. He really had *it*, he was special.

#4 Kevin Ridge

Kevin Ridge
  • Members
  • 4762 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 11:15 PM

What were the four continents Vader held a World Title? North America, Europe and Asia is what I get. Are they counting Mexico as South America?

#5 PeteF3

PeteF3
  • Members
  • 9072 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 07:34 PM

What were the four continents Vader held a World Title? North America, Europe and Asia is what I get. Are they counting Mexico as South America?

At some point they added South Africa to the countries where he won titles. I'm suspect--SA has had a wrestling scene for a long while but I don't think Vader ever worked there.

Ric Flair has to be either the dumbest man alive, or the most desperate--and Vader gets in a shot at Sid while he's at it. 

#6 garretta

garretta
  • Members
  • 3565 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 09:22 PM

I noticed Vader saying that he's now the man who truly "rules the world". I think their explanation for Sid's departure was that Vader had injured him, so that makes sense.

Again, I'm wondering why Harley was still with Vader, since Vader has all but the last line of the interview and does it about as well as it could have possibly been done. They're paying Harley to say "Flair, he owns you"? No wonder Bischoff got such a bad reputation for wasting money.

#7 soup23

soup23
  • Moderators
  • 10094 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 03:15 AM

I know the Cleveland stuff was botched and that is unfortunate but it feels like Vader vs Flair has so much juice to it as a feud than Vader vs Cactus and especially Rude vs Flair. This was a short but sweet promo by Vader hyping up Starrcade and I have really enjoyed the build to the match. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: WCW, Saturday Night, December 11, 1993, Vader, Flair vs Vader

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users