Pro Wrestling Only

[1993-12-11-WCW-Saturday Night] Interview: Vader

Loss

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

What were the four continents Vader held a World Title? North America, Europe and Asia is what I get. Are they counting Mexico as South America?

At some point they added South Africa to the countries where he won titles. I'm suspect--SA has had a wrestling scene for a long while but I don't think Vader ever worked there.

Ric Flair has to be either the dumbest man alive, or the most desperate--and Vader gets in a shot at Sid while he's at it.

• 2 years later...

I noticed Vader saying that he's now the man who truly "rules the world". I think their explanation for Sid's departure was that Vader had injured him, so that makes sense.

Again, I'm wondering why Harley was still with Vader, since Vader has all but the last line of the interview and does it about as well as it could have possibly been done. They're paying Harley to say "Flair, he owns you"? No wonder Bischoff got such a bad reputation for wasting money.

• 3 months later...

I know the Cleveland stuff was botched and that is unfortunate but it feels like Vader vs Flair has so much juice to it as a feud than Vader vs Cactus and especially Rude vs Flair. This was a short but sweet promo by Vader hyping up Starrcade and I have really enjoyed the build to the match.

• GSR changed the title to [1993-12-11-WCW-Saturday Night] Interview: Vader