Pro Wrestling Only

THE UNDERTAKER HAS A FUCKING UNICORN

Bix

As dopey as that looks, it's obviously not a unicorn. What looks like a horn is the horse's ear.

Use the zoom tool on WWE.com. The image is from the left. If that were the ear, it would be the right ear, and there's no left ear in the picture. It's a horn as an extension of the weird dragon scale things.

I love the shirt. Looks cool as anything.

So ....

"In a world where there is no civilization, only one man can keep things civilized.

It's 2098 AD. Earth has been through many nuclear revolutions over the past 50 years. Except for scattered people in far corners of the earth, the human race has been exterminated. Horses are extinct, so of course unicorns have taken their place. When man is threatened by the mutant beasts created by biological warfare, there is only one hero that can save them...

THE LAST OUTLAW."

I wish this becomes a movie. Please, please, please, please.

I zoomed and it's obviously an ear. Both the left and right ears are visible.

You can say it's stupid shirt, but it's not a unicorn.

Well, clearly if Todd Martin thinks it's an ear, it's obviously an ear.

If it means he's right and you're wrong, then that's the way it is. Overreact about another quasi-wrestling related thing why don't you?

I zoomed and it's obviously an ear. Both the left and right ears are visible.

You can say it's stupid shirt, but it's not a unicorn.

Well, clearly if Todd Martin thinks it's an ear, it's obviously an ear.

If it means he's right and you're wrong, then that's the way it is. Overreact about another quasi-wrestling related thing why don't you?

I'm honestly surprised you didn't get that was a joke and why.

Do you guys go to the mall at Christmas time and tell all the kids in line to see Santa that he's not real? This was more fun when it was a unicorn.

Another way to look at it as what Kurt Brown said to me on Facebook:

Amigo! Heard an old Tom Waits interview on "Fresh Air," and this quote immediately had me thinking that your Unicorn vision is actually a sign of artistry:

"I like hearing things incorrectly. I think that's how I get a lot of ideas, is by mis-hearing something.”