Pro Wrestling Only

The Official CM Punk Twitter thread

sek69

Back to more twitter fun:

CM Punk

Usos doing a Haka on my TV is pro wrestling. It's right. It feels good. Also happens to be entertaining. Funny how that works, eh?

CM Punk

“@BelievexInxHBK: @CMPunk Which is the first match which you saw ?” Melina vs Alicia Fox

Retweeting re: NY state voting to legalize gay marriage:

Anthony Amor

by CMPunk

Congrats NY, maybe the world isn't hopeless after all. 44 more states, grow up!

(from reading his tweets I'm not surprised he's in favor, but he's also been in pro wrestling a long time and we all know it's not the most progressive industry in the world)

In reply to a fan not sad to see him leaving WWE (and indeed has a profile pic showing off her fat triceps)

CM Punk

“@Sexykitten442: @CMPunk good punk go please and do not come back” Love your profile pic. Fatty triceps are hard to get.

Re: the Hulk vs Warrior shoot video fight, and getting a zing in on Hulkster:

CM Punk

@OfficialHTM @ultimatewarrior come on guys. He tore his back/traps/Lats/Bicep/delts/pecs. Give him a break.

again how does this man get along with Vince McMahon? Yet I guess Vince kind of likes the guy

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that the "Teddy Hart Incident"?

EDIT: Nope.

Divine Storm, The SAT, Da Hit Squad & Mikey Whipwreck defeated Special K (Angeldust, Hydro, Izzy, Dixie, Slim J, Deranged, Slugga, Yeyo, Brian XL & Jody Fleisch) in a Scramble Match

What's funny about that?

Retweeting re: NY state voting to legalize gay marriage:

Anthony Amor

by CMPunk

Congrats NY, maybe the world isn't hopeless after all. 44 more states, grow up!

(from reading his tweets I'm not surprised he's in favor, but he's also been in pro wrestling a long time and we all know it's not the most progressive industry in the world)

I don't think it's that uncommon. Batista of all people is a big supporter of gay rights (his mother is a lesbian, after all).

Anyway, counterpoint:

http://prowrestlingonly.com/index.php?show...p;#entry5475215

I don't think anything sums up what the gay marriage debate amounts to more than those two tweets.

I get the feeling I missed something big tonight.

RAW SPOILER AHEAD.......

Punk called Lauranitis an ass kissing douchebag, claimed WWE would be better if Vince were dead, then said it wouldn't, cause his idiot daughter and her husband would be in charge...and also name dropped NJPW, ROH, Paul Heyman, Brock Lesnar, Hulk Hogan, and Colt Cabana.

they're taping next week's RAW right now

"This is going on right now At the start of the show they had a graphic announcing that Rey Mysterio, Alberto Del Rio, and R Truth will be in a Number One Contender Match for the WWE Title at Money In the Bank. They also announced Alex Riley... versus Miz.

John Cena comes out for a promo and he mentions that CM Punk has been stripped of his right to challenge John Cena for the WWE Championship in Chicago. He mentions that is why they are going to do the Triple Threat Match to determine a new number one contender. He also says that they are going to treat things as if CM Punk never existed in WWE.

Cena says that he is not happy with the decision and he believes that Punk was saying what he believes in, but he does not agree with Punk. He does agree with Punk’s right to say what he did. Cena says that he wants answers from Vince McMahon and he wants those answers tonight.

John Cena says that he wants to face CM Punk at Money in the Bank"

H-O-L-Y S-H-I-T