Pro Wrestling Only

[1992-02-22-USWA-TV] Jeff Jarrett and the Moondogs

Loss

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I really dug this segment because it seems Jarrett is kinda ready for them. He's a smart babyface so he has weapons ready for an attack which the Moondogs do on a regular basis. Only draw back is it's obvious someone is feeding Jarrett the weapons.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I'd like to think that it was Lawler handing Jeff all that stuff from behind the curtain, but it probably wasn't.

I didn't mind Jeff getting handed the weapons from the back; he isn't the type to carry them to ringside with him, especially when he has to wrestle a bout against another guy altogether. It makes sense to me that he had an arrangement with a stagehand or someone similar to stand by the plunder stash and hand him stuff as he calls for it.

Lee may not have liked the idea of his boys being waffled with all that stuff, but he sure wanted to grab every bit of it he could so that he and the Dogs can possibly use it against Jeff and Lawler next time. His complaining that Jeff could hurt someone is typical, but rich just the same in light of all the objects his Dogs have used to bloody everyone in sight but Dave and Corey over the last month or two.

I liked the Dogs roughing up The Shadow as well as Jeff; it proves that they're wildmen who are more than capable of attacking anyone, friend or foe, any time the mood may strike them.

• 2 years later...
  • GSR changed the title to [1992-02-22-USWA-TV] Jeff Jarrett and the Moondogs