[1992-03-08-WWF-Wrestling Challenge] Interview: Jake Roberts

Loss

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Too bad that Jake's time with the WWF is winding down. I'd love to have seen what the supposed Bret/Jake post-WM8 feud would have been like. Jake talks about foreplay, seal-clubbing, walking hand-in-hand with Satan, crushing the Undertaker's skull, and roasting UT and Bearer in a gas stove, and sending them to Hell. Freaky as hell.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Other than the term "Snakespeare", which was a stroke of genius, I didn't like this one very much. I like Jake when he's talking straight and hard, be it for good or evil. Hearing all sorts of flowery imagery and outlandish threats out of his mouth doesn't do a thing for me; in fact, it sounds like this promo was scripted for him so Vince wouldn't have to deal with him saying anything out of line so close to Mania. Clubbing baby seals? Roasting Taker and Percy on a funeral pyre? Give me a break. And where's the cobra? Is it still banned by Jack Tunney?

This feud has so much potential, but it looks like most if not all of it will go to waste.

• 2 years later...
  • GSR changed the title to [1992-03-08-WWF-Wrestling Challenge] Interview: Jake Roberts
  • 1 year later...