SMW Ongoing Thread

Cox

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Is it true the Gangstas demanded only a 2 count to win their matches as a part of affirmative action? It's strange someone as left wing as Cornette would book that and basically turn Tammy Sytch into a HRC worshipper. I guess he knew his audience.

All of SMW TV is now up on youtube BTW. You can find where in the youtube channel

Watching the 3-26-94 SMW Episode right now. Vince McMahon's promo has to be seen to be believed. He talks about a HB-R and R Loser leaves SMW match and says the WWF would be PROUD to take the losing team on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The Bluegrass Brawl 94 only had the 2 matches filmed by SMW that I know of. There is a handheld out there of the final show but I only have the last match from that show.

Cheers. After all the build up on the TV shows I was intrigued to see the Dirty White Boy & Dirty White Girl match against Brian Lee & Tammy Fytch.

Highlights of the Bob Armstrong vs Bruiser Bedlam & Jim Cornette air on TV so they at least recorded that match too as well as the loser leaves town and ladder matches.

The Bluegrass Brawl 94 only had the 2 matches filmed by SMW that I know of. There is a handheld out there of the final show but I only have the last match from that show.

Cheers. After all the build up on the TV shows I was intrigued to see the Dirty White Boy & Dirty White Girl match against Brian Lee & Tammy Fytch.

Highlights of the Bob Armstrong vs Bruiser Bedlam & Jim Cornette air on TV so they at least recorded that match too as well as the loser leaves town and ladder matches.

The mixed tags I believe can be found on various house shows around the loop.