Pro Wrestling Only

[1995-01-25-WCW-Clash of the Champions XXX] Interview: Hulk Hogan & Randy Savage / Hulk Hogan hotline

Loss

• 4 weeks later...

Typical Hogan/Savage promo. Not much to it. But the Hogan Hotline commercial was glorious.

"It's got 8 incredible options, like Beat The Hulk, Hulk Trivia, and one of my great Hulk messages!"

There's no way Hogan realizes how desperate he came off to rape and pillage WCW at this point.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

"Jimmy Hart my man, you squeaky little mouse..." What a friend Hulk is. Jimmy isn't as squeaky as Johnny Grunge, at least. Savage doesn't do anything except recite the names of the people involved in the main event. I'm happy for him that he was wrestling again, but Savage is already being wasted in this role. Hogan and Savage are the only things in WCW--nothing like coming out in the open and saying it. This is so, so, SO dated. Even Diesel and his '70s TV references seem more with the times.

• 1 year later...
  • GSR changed the title to [1995-01-25-WCW-Clash of the Champions XXX] Interview: Hulk Hogan & Randy Savage / Hulk Hogan hotline