Pro Wrestling Only

[1995-07-01-ECW-Hardcore Heaven] Pit Bulls, Dudleys, Stevie Richards & Raven

Loss

• 2 months later...

We start with Luna beating up Stevie again while Raven and Dreamer brawl. The Pit Bulls seem to have a problem with giving a superbomb to Luna, and we have a babyface turn. Stevie is about to eat the move, but the Dudleys go after the Pit Bulls. An ironing board somehow gets used as a weapon during all of this. Like most ECW things that aren't matches, this goes way too long, but has its moments.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • GSR changed the title to [1995-07-01-ECW-Hardcore Heaven] Pit Bulls, Dudleys, Stevie Richards & Raven
  • 1 year later...

Pitbulls turn babyface because goddamnit they have scruples and their momma taught them not to Superbomb a lady! Hey gotta give ECW some points at least they did turn babyface because they wouldnt attack a woman. So thats something right. The Original Dudleys have become Raven's new flunkies. The Pitbulls feel like Raven & Stevie had neglected them but I forget why. I remember the Raven/Stevie promos as Tag Champs being the best part of their character work together that should be coming up. The Pitbulls were pretty fucking over in 1995 and 1996. I think people forget how just damn over they were.