Pro Wrestling Only

[1995-09-18-WCW-Nitro] "They Call Him Mr Wonderful"

Loss

• 2 months later...

This was just after the Vader fight. You have to wonder what the heck the plan for Orndorff was long term if he hadn't gotten injured. For a guy at the tail end of his career, he really did quite well for himself between 93 and 95, and then he transferred it into the Power Plant gig that lasted another five years.

• 1 month later...

Didn't pay much attention to WCW in 1995 so when watch this on yearbook set was just blown away. This is a fantastic entrance them and easily in my top 10 ever. I must have watched this 20 plus times on repeat. All the music seems to sound the same these days so I really appreciate themes like this that are different.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

This is like The Narcissist gimmick, only not serious. There's so many generic entrance themes out there that's it's refreshing to hear something totally different. For someone who often came across as being an asshole it's nice to see Orndorff having some fun out there.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • GSR changed the title to [1995-09-18-WCW-Nitro] "They Call Him Mr Wonderful"