Pro Wrestling Only

[1995-10-28-FMW] Hayabusa & Mitsuhiro Matsunaga vs W*ING Kanemura & Masato Tanaka

Loss

• 2 months later...

Nothing I was too crazy about, but a good addition to the yearbook, if only because it shows Hayabusa's versatility. I love how all of his matches on this set feel completely different. Quadruple juice violence. I almost called this an ECW-style brawl, but ECW wishes it could do violence this well.

• 2 years later...

Good match with basically no downtime and perfect execution throughout. If you're looking for a RWTL '93 psychological masterpiece, forget it, but there's horrific violence in virtually every frame and some truly uncomfortable looking chairshots (the stuff with the barbed wire baseball bat is positively tame by comparison, oddly enough). Loved Tanaka legdropping the bat as Kanemura brings it down on Matsunaga. And Hayabusa makes for a terrific babyface in peril.

• GSR changed the title to [1995-10-28-FMW] Hayabusa & Mitsuhiro Matsunaga vs W*ING Kanemura & Masato Tanaka