Pro Wrestling Only

[1995-10-29-WCW-Main Event] Chris Benoit & Dean Malenko vs Blue Bloods

Loss

• 2 months later...

Awesome tag! One of Eaton's last good matches. Great to see him to do a lot of his big top rope spots. Also, Benoit and Malenko always work well with Regal. Benoit and Regal tear into each other and they are the standouts here. I feel like I should say more, as the match deserves it, but I'm not quite sure what to add.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I wish Benoit and Malenko had hit that power bomb/double-team thing they tried, but that little awkwardness aside this is a hell of a match. Malenko and Regal tearing it up together was awesome, and Benoit and Eaton provided a nice blend of scientific wrestling and big-move ass-kickery. Eaton's lost a step but still brings some awesomeness, like that backbreaker move that Parv loves so dearly and a sweet kneedrop off the top. Nicely done finish, too. I could probably watch these teams wrestle 50 times.

• GSR changed the title to [1995-10-29-WCW-Main Event] Chris Benoit & Dean Malenko vs Blue Bloods