Pro Wrestling Only

[1995-11-18-WCW-Saturday Night] Paul Orndorff vignette

Loss

• 3 months later...

Paul Orndorff is worried that he has bad luck and really, really wants to talk to Gary Spivey again. It all started when he broke his mirror, and suddenly, Gary Spivey appears in a cloud, and this is really drug-induced and bizarre. Orndorff receives a package from edEx, I guess because WCW didn't want to advertise for FedEx, and it contains a brand new mirror. I don't think that's how it works. This is possibly the weirdest thing ever on WCW television, which covers quite the amount of ground.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Johnny B. Badd has assaulted Orndorff from behind, resulting in his mirror breaking. Orndorff is distraught over the upcoming seven years of bad luck, but Brillo-head sorts him out through the power of a pre-taped vignette. Orndorff receives a new mirror and finds a penny on the floor. Once again...the HELL?? Late 1995 WCW is filled with more bizarre vignettes than I've ever seen in my life.

• GSR changed the title to [1995-11-18-WCW-Saturday Night] Paul Orndorff vignette