Pro Wrestling Only

Suggestions for JDW to Analyze

Kronos

US Presidents as wrestling champions has potential. Depending on ones political views, there were a lot of heels (Hoover, Nixon, Bush II, etc) and faces (FDR, Lincoln, Obama). Some presidents (most, I guess) would have been heels in one "territory" (Lincoln in the South) and faces in another (Lincoln in the North), like Lawler in WWF and Memphis. Presidential races as feuds, speeches as promos, some guys having no charisma (Ford), some guys being a "poor draw" as president (Carter), etc.

I see Obama like Cena as far as "crowd reactions" go, with a complete heel turn a distinct possibility in the future. W was like HHH, getting a huge push based on family connections, sometimes a face, but more comfortable as a heel, and he wore out his welcome with many fans/voters as top guy long before he stepped aside.

I'm not the only one who does this. Go to the first thread in the forum: that Madona one that started it was great.

As far as presidents, I don't think anyone really wants to go there. My politics are pretty well known, and while there are some here who have similar views, there are others that don't. It's too easy for things to slide quickly into arguments, and I'm not really one to argue very gently. :/

John