Pro Wrestling Only

UFC as Pro Wrestling

jdw

My mom and I were catching up on TUF while I've been down there the last two weekends (my dad had hip replacement)... so we finally got around to starting Season 11. The Kyle Noke vs Warren Thompson "fight in" match was a monsterous juice job. Boring ass fight, they saved the juice for fairly late... but my lord did Thompson hit a whopper:

Posted Image

That doesn't even do justice to it. The way the episode was cut doesn't as well, as they didn't show the whole thing (have to cram a lot of fights into first episode). But the whole thing was on the DVD, alsong with the other fight in matches.

Beyond Hase-Muta... that puppy was Mass Transit level.

Not as all as compelling as Edwin Dewees vs Gideon Ray from TUF Season 4, where Dewees not only fights through the blood but eventually takes it to the 3rd and wins that round to take the fight.

I haven't seen the Abe Wagner vs John Madsen from Season 10 which is rather legendary for not only the blood but how monsterous the cut was in size and depth. My mom really doesn't like slow, boring heavyweights, so we've twice skipped that DVD set to first watch GSP-Koscheck and now Tito-Chuck.

Anyway... a metric ton of juice in this one. :)

John