Pro Wrestling Only

Top 10 Managers Ever in your view

JerryvonKramer

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Paul Jones because he was the perfect foil for Jimmy Valiant.

Is he really a perfect foil or just someone who happened to work the world's longest feud with him?

How is he the perfect foil? What characteristics did he have?

Boogie Woogie man is energetic, charismatic and exciting, Jones doesn't do much, has no charisma and is boring? Is that it?

I have an insane desire to see colonel Rob Parker circa 1994 to be in the Jimmy Valiant feud. I would have loved the person playing off of Valiant to have more beating down a common man role and for them to look down at Boogie. Granted I have only seen extreme snippets with these shows, but so far all I can really gather is that Jones created an army to combat against Jimmy and wears some ridiculous military outfits.

I love Paul Jones because he was the perfect foil for Jimmy Valiant.

Is he really a perfect foil or just someone who happened to work the world's longest feud with him?

How is he the perfect foil? What characteristics did he have?

Boogie Woogie man is energetic, charismatic and exciting, Jones doesn't do much, has no charisma and is boring? Is that it?

Jones is a straight laced stick in the mud who hates this wild long haired hippie. It's pretty simple.