Pro Wrestling Only

[1994-03-12-SMW-TV] Dirty White Boy vs Pat Rose

Loss

• 1 month later...

We join in with Dirty White Girl slugging The Hornet in a recent match, and Cornette is clearly copying Baby Doll's 1986 push.

Then we cut to the match, which has Dirty White Girl on commentary, which should never, ever, ever happen again. It's all to set up Tammy Fytch coming out to confront her at the booth. She's accompanied by Brian Lee, who holds her while Tammy rips her blouse off. DWB immediately abandons his match and the heels retreat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dirty White Girl has always been good in doses either looking ratty and making small attacks but in either a feature segment or here in commentary she struggles. I also wonder how many times in the history of wrestling she got her shirt ripped off in angles.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

The Dirty White Girl provides commentary for this match between Anthony and Rose and is terrible! Tammy Fytch and Brian Lee come out to confront her and the women get into an argument before Tammy tells Brian to get her. Lee holds her and Tammy rips open her blouse exposing the White Girl’s bra. The White Boy seeing what happens leaves the ring to come to her aid, but ends up being counted out and loses the match.

The White Girl is such an awful talker that I don't know why they put her in this position, they should have just had her seconding the White Boy and then being attacked by Lee and Fytch like has happened in previous weeks. At least in interviews she has the White Boy to cut her promos for her and then can just pop in with a line or two (and even then she has a tendency to mess them up!). This could easily have passed for 1990 Memphis, and I'm sure I saw something very similar with the White Girl back then.

• GSR changed the title to [1994-03-12-SMW-TV] Dirty White Boy vs Pat Rose