Pro Wrestling Only

[1994-03-26-WCW-Saturday Night] Interview: Ric Flair

Loss

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am real annoyed at the buildup to this match. Spring Stampede was one of my most rented VHS tapes as a kid and the event is presented so well that I assumed the build up was also. So far this has been horrible and they really are treating Hogan as bigger than the company to the detriment of everyone else.

• 5 months later...

Steamboat getting a PPV main event was really Flair giving his friend a cookie and nothing much. The booking was clearly going into the direction of Hogan already. The undercard is totally boring. Well, hopefully Loss is right, this early 1994 WCW doesn't do much for me, and Flair getting the book is not making things better at all.

• 1 year later...

Erik Watts is still around as a "promising youngster." Good God almighty. Did Bill sign him to a 5-year deal or something?

Man, I can't go with the hate for the build to Spring Stampede. I think it's been fine, though admittedly Steamboat was in no position to be main eventing a PPV in a World title match at this point. Flair calls out Hogan some more.

• GSR changed the title to [1994-03-26-WCW-Saturday Night] Interview: Ric Flair