Pro Wrestling Only

[1994-04-09-SMW-TV] Music Video: The Thrillseekers

Loss

• 1 month later...

This one is to Bon Jovi's "Sleep When I'm Dead". They are pushing Jericho as the wild guy and Storm as the straight-laced one. Jericho and Storm are out on the town and Jericho wakes up hungover the next morning while Storm tries in vain to get him out of bed, only to have pillows thrown at him. As cheesy as it gets.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

They sure pushed the hell out of the Seekers. There's a problem when Lance Storm is more likeable and personable is every one of this videos than he end up being anywhere else in his career. Maybe he missed his calling as a goofy smiling babyface. I actually genuinely enjoy those videos, yeah it's cheesy but in a good way, considering the context.

• 1 year later...

This was ridiculous, but it looked like they were deliberately and consciously sending up some of the prior videos. The 'seekers passing up the beer for two glasses of milk made me legitimately laugh. This would have been cooler with Warren Zevon's song of the same name.

• 2 years later...

This one is set to Bon Jovi's 'Sleep When I’m Dead’ with the video emphasising that Jericho is this party animal while Lance would rather be tucked up in his bed. Jericho especially comes across as a right irritant here. The two of them are about to have a beer when they remember the cameras are on them and get two milks instead! Jericho gets slapped by a woman, they get kicked out of a bar and Lance ends up falling asleep in another. Pretty funny overall although some of the acting left a lot to be desired.

• GSR changed the title to [1994-04-09-SMW-TV] Music Video: The Thrillseekers