• 43308 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:35 PM

Talk about it here.

#2 Loss

Loss
  • Admins
  • 43308 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 08:13 PM

I like Terry Funk, but I haven't cared for his promos in '94. He tends to go on tangents that don't really have a point. He finally mentions that he's bringing Dory in, and that they're going to take on Public Enemy. Again, not sure why they did an Arn turn when Arn wasn't going to come back and get his comeuppance or anything.

#3 Kevin Ridge

Kevin Ridge
  • Members
  • 4762 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 08:58 PM

I’m dreaming about Dory Funk showing up in the ECW Arena wearing his hat from the earlier SMW promos on this yearbook.

#4 Exposer

Exposer
  • DVDVR 80s Project
  • 2197 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 06:58 PM

I tend to love off the cuff, makes no sense Terry. It's entertaining as hell. I liked this okay.

#5 soup23

soup23
  • Moderators
  • 9661 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 04:27 PM

Terry has been sort of up and down so far with what we have seen on the yearbook. He has had some good to great matches and promos but has also had some stuff (The Night the Line Was Crossed, 5/14 ECW tag where some of his weaknesses are exploited). I didn't think his promo here was as bad as the first Arn/Terry promo where he went off on a weird tangent but this was no great shakes either and could have been more productive in half the time.

#6 PeteF3

PeteF3
  • Members
  • 8865 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 05:56 PM

Funk attempts to justify why he submitted at When Worlds Collide. He makes a strong case, actually. This starts of well and then goes off on a weird tangent about dreams and the World Series that doesn't seem to serve any purpose. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ECW, May 17, 1994, Terry Funk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users