Pro Wrestling Only

[1994-09-17-WCW-Saturday Night] Interview: Hulk Hogan

Loss

• 2 months later...

Hogan continues to show how needy he is. He's hanging out the beach, and he just stands around while people chant his name over and over. Hogan and "Brother Bruti" says they are back on track, and Hogan says he has a surprise. He says at Fall Brawl, he'll reveal how he plans to get Ric Flair right where he wants him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • GSR changed the title to [1994-09-17-WCW-Saturday Night] Interview: Hulk Hogan
  • 2 weeks later...

What the fuck is this?? Hogans completely unhinged at this point. "I've got a big secret! But I'm not gonna tell you! I know how to get Flair back in the ring so I can take his fake world title!"

Why does he care about a fake title belt? I wouldn't be coked out on the beach running around like a giddy kid if someone injured me on purpose like that. Hogan should be focused on getting his revenge.

On 7/6/2012 at 4:18 PM, soup23 said:

What the fuck are the people wanting Hulk to do, see him off in his boat. These promos are just so played.

Exactly. This makes zero fucking sense.