Pro Wrestling Only

[1994-10-22-USWA-TV] PG-13 vs The Phantoms / The Undertaker vs Sid

Loss

• 2 months later...

House show footage of the Phantoms vs. PG-13. Fantasia and Miss Texas involved on the outside. A third Phantom comes out and they beat PG-13 for the tag titles.

Now highlights of Sid vs. Undertaker. Not the Brian Lee version. Dave Brown says this would be a PPV match. I remember it being a pretty boring WrestleMania main event. Rest in Peace chant from the crowd. Sid controlling most of the action shown. Undertaker hits the tombstone but the Spellbinder comes down to break up the pinfall attempt.

House show clip. Miss Texas and Fantasia get into it, but this is hard to see. Lance almost comments on the bad camerawork and bites his tongue.

Then, they show Undertaker vs Sid from Mid South Coliseum. Lots of heat for this. Knowing how stingy Jerry Jarrett was with payoffs, I'm surprised he felt bringing in Paul Bearer was worth the money. I wonder if this was an unofficial tryout for Sid, to get Undertaker to gauge him and see if the WWF could work with him if they brought him back. The Spellbinder runs in for the DQ when Undertaker has Sid pinned, but Undertaker makes his own save.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

The Phantoms take the USWA tag belts from PG-13 in Louisville with some help from a third Phantom.

Damned if the highlights of Sid-Undertaker don't hint at a completely solid match. The MSC crowd looks bigger than it has in years. Copout finish involving a Spellbinder run-in.

• GSR changed the title to [1994-10-22-USWA-TV] PG-13 vs The Phantoms / The Undertaker vs Sid