Pro Wrestling Only

• 3 weeks later...

Let's get this decade started!

Perhaps the best/worst wrestling music video ever, featuring stars from the CWA and clips of matches from Europe. Owen Hart, Akira Nogami, PN News and others make appearances. We also get clips of Vader vs Otto Wanz at the end. There is some cool wrestling in this video, actually.

But yeah, this is pro wrestling. I wish I hadn't watched this so many times on YouTube, so it felt a little fresher.

Someone more knowledgeable than me should name all the wrestlers in this.

Someone more knowledgeable than me should name all the wrestlers in this

Most are lost on me but among the few that are easily identifiyable that you didn't mention, Giant Haystaks, Finlay & Steve Wright are all over this thing.

God only knows who the car-riding/hitchhiking chicks are.

The first singing face we see is that of Colonel Brody, the guy Ed Wiskowski nicked the DeBeers gimmick from. I don't know the gangster-looking guys with him or the vaguely Asian bald man (who isn't PN News, who comes later). Tony St. Clair is seen prominently.

Isn't the hairy guy in the centurion outfit Salvatore Bellomo?

The guy in the multicolored tights doing all the kip-ups out of an armbar is Steven Wright, though I don't know if he was doing any of the lip-syncing. I think one of the guys in the white doing all the snap mare/reversals is Mile Zrno, but I couldn't make out his opponent.

I hope this song as well as "Young, Strong, & Healthy" show up as menu music.

I had never seen this before and it was fucking great. At first I only recognized Col. Brody from Will's Regal comp, and then OWEN HART! of all people hits the screen. We get some PN News, random cars picking up hookers/valets, Vader, and a dude who looks like John Candy. Win.

Main singing shot bottom row, left to right: Takashi Iizuka, Rambo, Owen Hart, Franz Schummann, Mile Zrno, Sal Bellomo

Top Row: Tony St Clair, Col Brody, Dave Taylor, not sure who's the guy behind Dave, Not sure who's the shorter guy, Klaus Kauroff (background waving a cape), Otto Wanz, can't see the face of the smaller guy next, Cannonball Grizzly/PN News, Steve Wright, referee (don't know who)

• 2 months later...

I'd never seen this before picking up the yearbook, and about 15 times since. Awesome late 80's music and really catchy song. The video was fantastic as well. It was worth getting the comp before the wrestling had even begun. :)

I still can't figure out what the 2nd line of the chorus is, or parts of the 2nd verse. Anyone got the lyrics?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have never once seen any of that CWA (read about it for years) and this was quite the introduction.

The gal looking lustfully in the camera at the end was humorous. Could have sworn that I saw a quick shot of girls in cages, Scorpions-style, so I guess thats a German music video motif.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • GSR changed the title to [1990-CWA] "We Are Dynamite!"