Pro Wrestling Only

[1990-01-20-USWA-Memphis TV] Music Video: Jeff Jarrett

Loss

• 4 weeks later...

To the tune of "Born To Be My Baby". Arena footage interspersed with Jeff Jarrett getting ready for the world first thing in the morning. HAWT. A DJ is doing wraparounds during this, and calls him the "new sensation", which segues to the INXS song of the same name. This caps off with Jeff Jarrett coming into the room to do a radio interview.

Really trying to get over the sex appeal of Jarrett here with him removing the towel and what not. I laughed at the car Jarrett was driving and the appearance of him leaving his house considering what his living arrangements probably were at the time if he was out on his own. Apparently live is going good at this point of time for ol Double J.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jeff Jarrett, blowjob Memphis babyface. This guy's career is all over the place. 10 years to late for this kind of bullshit I think, but in the early 80's, it sure would have worked wonders (I mean, Jeffrey is much better looking than Tommy Rich or Ricky Morton). INXS. Ah, pro-wrestling, always at the top of cultural relevance.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

This starts out being set to 'Born To Be My Baby' by Bon Jovi, but segues into 'New Sensation' by INXS after a local DJ on a radio station calls Jarrett a hot, new sensation! Typical Memphis babyface video, which could easily be the inspiration for The Thrillseekers ones in SMW four years later.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • GSR changed the title to [1990-01-20-USWA-Memphis TV] Music Video: Jeff Jarrett