Pro Wrestling Only

[1990-02-06-NWA-Clash of the Champions X] Steve Williams entrance

Loss

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I saw this for the first time about 6 years ago when I got that every Clash set that was making the rounds on the cheap. I was all, "What the fuck is this, what were they thinking?" but it's fun stoner food. It's weird, WCW's dopey shit that didn't work or get over from the time? I pretty much love it. But I hated WWF's dopey shit then that was successful.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 11 months later...

This totally goes against Doc's image, and I'm surprised he went along with it. No wonder he spent most of his prime in Japan.

On another note, Tama (The Samoan Savage) sure got fat in a hurry, didn't he? He looked like he was about two fifty when he left Vince, but he's well over three hundred here.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Some sirens are blaring, when out from the back of an ambulance comes ‘Dr Death’ saying another victim he’s got to rescue! We then see him carrying someone over his shoulder and into the ambulance. He checks for a heartbeat, can’t find one and administers the phoneyist, most ridiculous looking CPR you’re ever likely to see, before yelling ‘yo driver, to the hospital, whack!’.

This was hokey as hell and Steve Williams is no actor that’s for sure! The kinda thing you would expect to see in the WWF, not the NWA.

• 2 months later...
  • GSR changed the title to [1990-02-06-NWA-Clash of the Champions X] Steve Williams entrance