Loss

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I wonder if anyone bought this tape, watched it, and then tried to get themselves hired by Jarrett and/or Lawler right after doing so. I can just imagine the two of them picking themselves up off the ground after falling down laughing at the poor soul who thinks he can wrestle after watching this thing. Seriously, I hope one of the ABCs was "Find a long-term trainer".

• 11 months later...

I would love to see what was on this video as it is obviously kayfabed. This is being sold at a pretty steep price, especially for 1990, but I guess that's not too big of a deal since it will increase your income.

I was wondering if it was kayfabed or not. Like, they aren't going to expose the business for $40, but at the same time, what exactly could be on the tape? USWA in 1990 talking about increasing your income by becoming a pro wrestler.....

• 1 year later...

‘Gentleman’ Chris Adams presents the ‘ABC of Professional Wrestling’. See real live action USWA clips, then study the step by step detailed instruction of how to do those moves. You’ll learn preparation for training, basic wrestling moves, skill and speed training, physical appearance conditioning and training, TV interviews and much more! For just $39.95 and in just over 75 minutes, you’ll get a realistic look at what it takes to be successful in the wrestling world.

I’ll give it one thing, this looks more appealing that the Bill Dundee Wrestling School that is for sure!

• 2 months later...
  • GSR changed the title to [1990-02-10-USWA-Championship Sports] Chris Adams Training Video commercial