[1990-02-17-USWA-Memphis TV] Jerry Lawler Loves Wrestling Fans

Loss

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

The lady matches Lawler here, good for her. However, Lawler's use of "Look at this guy" and pointing is so genius and as much as I hate this term, "next level." I also really enjoy when he finds someone who agrees with him he's really nice. Oh, the lady he made the mailbox crack to was not as impressed with The King as we all are. What a square.

• 1 year later...

It’s my favourite regular part of the Yearbook as the King takes another trip into the audience to see who is in the crowd today. He asks some guy if the woman next to him is with him, and when he says ‘yeah’, he wonders if when she wears blue people try to mail letters in her? The woman is not impressed by that and has a look of disgust on her face. When the guy tries to fire back The King says that his neck is so dirty that he could grow rice there! He finds that funny, almost as if he wanted Lawler to tell a joke about him. He then goes to another lady and tells her to say something. She says that he looks like a little girl wearing pink and she’s giving as good as she gets with The King struggling to get a word in. He eventually says how they want to get a picture of her to stick in the jails to cure sex offenders! Everyone laughed and the woman seemed to be having great fun going back and forth with him. I don’t think The King was too keen on finding another audience member like her! He heads back towards the announcing desk, but stops to ask someone ‘who is the greatest wrestler in the world and why am I?’ The guy answers ‘Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler’ which appears to catch Lawler off guard, but he shakes him by the hand before heading off.

• 1 month later...
  • GSR changed the title to [1990-02-17-USWA-Memphis TV] Jerry Lawler Loves Wrestling Fans
  • 2 years later...