Pro Wrestling Only

[1990-03-16-EMLL] Atlantis & Villano III & El Satanico vs Pirata Morgan & Jerry Estrada & Emilio Charles Jr

Loss

• 4 weeks later...

Good match. Brawling at the beginning and end, with more wrestling in the middle. Villano III using the top rope armdrag as a finisher was interesting. Villano is actually the star of this match. I love his mini-boxing match with Pirata, and the DDT. Things between Estrada and Satanico are particularly heated, which makes me want to see next week's hair match. Not quite the great match I was hoping for, but lots worth checking out nonetheless.

The first fall was kind of a tepid rudo beatdown but the technico showcase in the second was something. I actually liked Satanico the most of anyone here, as he threw some great punches and just showed great fire in general. Estrada takes a death-defying bump to nowhere but comes back in the third fall to get the decisive pin on Satanico. Unfortunately the first and third falls didn't measure up to a really fun second. Heated post-match with Satanico challenging (or maybe just reminding) Estrada to a hair vs. hair match.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Rudos with very little resistant dominate the first fall by just staying the ring the whole time and overwhelming their opponents. Second fall has better ring action. I liked Pirata slithering out of the ring after taking a backbreaker. Figured we get a longer third fall but it too feels short.

• 1 year later...

This one was a bit too chaotic for its own good. The rudos were fairly dominant, which surprised me a bit. I had a hard time following most of it, and it was obvious toward the end that they were building toward the Satanico-Estrada hair match, so I hope it's worth the hype.

I agree that Villano's top tope arm drag looked amazing. I'm surprised that I've never seen anyone else try it as a finisher.

• 1 year later...
  • GSR changed the title to [1990-03-16-EMLL] Atlantis & Villano III & El Satanico vs Pirata Morgan & Jerry Estrada & Emilio Charles Jr