Pro Wrestling Only

[1990-04-28-NWA-World Championship Wrestling] Ric Flair and Lex Luger

Loss

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Flair's verbiage became predictable long ago, but he delivers it with such conviction that it's still compelling. Luger sounds a little better since he has a shorter time to talk. I guess that in his case, less really is more.

I'm not sure that Woman was around to carry out her threat against Luger at Capital Combat; I know she was gone by the Bash, at least from Flair's corner.

As for Pete saying that these promos were better than Hogan's and Warrior's before Mania VI, well, what promos weren't?

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

Woman says that she has slapped Lex Luger in the face, has scratched his eyes out and don’t think she won’t go one step further just to hurt him. Flair says that he and Woman dominate it all, they run professional wrestling and he is the best thing going today.

Luger says that he had Ric Flair beat in Greensboro, everyone across the country saw it and his latest attempt to distract him from his objective didn’t work. He didn’t get the job done! Ric Flair is trying to put out a forest fire with a garden hose and he’s trying to take down a rhinoceros that’s charging at him with a bb gun! He’s fanned the flames and that’s made him want it even more. He’s going to take him apart limb by limb as the ‘Nature Boy’s’ era of dominance is over. It’s ‘Total Package’ time, it’s a new era!

Two pretty straight forward interviews continuing their feud. By their outfits, Flair and Woman’s interview looks like it was taped the same time as the Twin Cities promo he cut on Brian Pillman. I didn’t think it was one of better ones as he just seems to reels off a few choice catchphrases.

Woman says that she has slapped Lex Luger in the face, has scratched his eyes out and don’t think she won’t go one step further just to hurt him. Flair says that he and Woman dominate it all, they run professional wrestling and he is the best thing going today.

• GSR changed the title to [1990-04-28-NWA-World Championship Wrestling] Ric Flair and Lex Luger