Pro Wrestling Only

[1990-04-28-NWA-World Championship Wrestling] Interview: Sting

Loss

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

What Sting lacks in elocution, he makes up for in charisma. He really may be the top babyface in North America right now; I guess we'll see throughout the rest of this yearbook how WCW screwed him up (and over).

Yep, this has to be one of Tony's earliest assignments following his WCW return; he was at Mania VI in Toronto (I believe), although I couldn't tell you what exactly he did.

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

Sting is with Tony Schiavone in front of a weird blue screen. Tony says that there were a lot of rumours all over the world about Sting’s retirement and wonders if he ever really considered it? Sting doesn’t know who started that rumour but he hates the word ‘retirement’. When he did get a little low and thoughts crossed his mind about whether he should come back to face the ‘Nature Boy’, the one thing that turned those thoughts around was looking at the 30-40,000 letters that he had received. More than that though, it was when Ric Flair got in the face of the fans; the little Stingers with their faces all painted, the medium Stingers and even the big Stingers. When he got in their faces he started to get real serious. He’s going to be at Capital Combat with Robocop by his side and the two of them are going to police the area!

• GSR changed the title to [1990-04-28-NWA-World Championship Wrestling] Interview: Sting