Pro Wrestling Only

[1990-04-28-WWF-Saturday Night's Main Event] Interview: Ultimate Warrior

Loss

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I think they did script him, Cox. No way could he make up and remember all this bullshit on his own, especially for a network broadcast where everyone else was supposedly more tightly scripted than usual.

If he was scripted, I'd like to meet the poor sap who did it. I want to shake his hand and ask him how he learned to think on such a higher plane than the rest of us mere normals!

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 9 months later...

With Mean Gene is the new WWF Heavyweight champion, the Ultimate Warrior. At Wrestlemania he lived up to the ‘Ultimate Challenge’, but now he faces a challenge of a different kind with his first televised title defence against Haku. More nonsense from the Warrior but he feels like he has been chosen to lead his Warriors into the darkness without fear and chosen to carry the sacred banner of the World Wrestling Federation. He tells Haku and Heenan that they faced a much different Warrior than they have faced in the past, even different from yesterday!

• GSR changed the title to [1990-04-28-WWF-Saturday Night's Main Event] Interview: Ultimate Warrior