Pro Wrestling Only

[1990-06-25-WWF-Primetime Wrestling] Ted DiBiase vignette

Loss

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Since Ray Traylor was really from Cobb County, Georgia, I wonder if that wasn't his real high school teacher, or at least one of them? I'm sure that if they could find one of his teachers who would agree to do something like this to help the angle get over, they'd take the opportunity. That would certainly explain the look she gave the money; if I saw someone like Virgil flashing that kind of cash around and I was trying to exist on a teacher's salary, I'd look like that too.

Another excellent job from Teddy and the WWF production crew.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

Ted Dibiase and Virgil have returned once again to Cobb County, GA in order to expose the Big Bossman for what he really is. This time hes got one of his old high school teachers, Miss Cofer. She says that shes been teaching for twenty years and the Big Bossman was probably the worse student shes ever had. He only ever got Fs and was so bad that they kept him in the dunce corner the majority of the time, which has now been renamed the Big Bossman Corner. He wasnt even an honest child as he has to cheat to make the Fs! Dibiase finds it funny that the Bossman cheated, lied and still couldnt make the grade. He says that hes proven what hes said all along, that the Big Bossman is a big, dumb, illiterate hick from Cobb County, GA and just like the rest of the hicks from Cobb County he too has a price for the Million Dollar Man, hes just too stupid to realise it!

I liked the bit at the end where Dibiase was saying how everyone in Cobb County has a price for the Million Dollar Man, then it cuts to Virgil flashing the dollars and Miss Cofer eyeing it up. You know exactly what happened here! Funny little segment.

• GSR changed the title to [1990-06-25-WWF-Primetime Wrestling] Ted DiBiase vignette