Pro Wrestling Only

[1990-07-23-ICW-TV] ICW Teen Report: Tony Atlas

Loss

• 2 months later...

YES! Dawna's TV stardom appears to have gone to her head, as she's gotten a makeover and is more scantily clad. Tony Atlas is phenomenal here. He's the only world champ in the business that doesn't have to hide his face behind paint because he's that good looking. This is such a must-see segment. One of the funniest things on any yearbook.

• 2 weeks later...

"I have a question from Bill Albright..." "WHO??!!"

"Our next question is from Elena Parsons..." "WHO??!"

"Our last question is from Steven Cohen..." "WHO??!"

In a way, ever since I got to the ICW stuff on this yearbook, my whole life has been building to this moment. It did not disappoint.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

This was tremendous. Tony really let it all hang out here and looked like he was having the time of his life, and Dawna not being able to stop smiling only added to the segment.

I noticed the callouts to Warrior and Sting, and he would have been a great challenger for either one of them, as I've said time and time again. Too bad Vince and Herd didn't see things that way.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

Dawna has had a makeover and is looking pretty glam (for 1990!) and even showing off a bit of flesh! Her guest today is the ‘Wrestler of the Month’ for July 1990, the ICW champion, Mr Tony Atlas. Atlas likes that she called him ‘Mr’ and that she clearly must have a lot of respect for him. Atlas is talking loud and Dawna has backed away, but he tells her to move in and stop acting like she’s scared of him. All the women want to be next to him! He’s pretty excited to be Wrestler of the Month to go along with his ICW championship, not to mention being the best looking man in town and the strongest man in the world! What more could a man ask for! Dawna has a question from Phil Albright, “Who?”, and he wants to know whether Atlas goes out and works out at the gym a lot? He’s not happy with this question! He does what he wants and he doesn’t ask him to do anything! He’s the champion of the world, the Wrestler of the Month, the strongest man in the world, the best looking man in the world, he doesn’t ask him to do nothing! Next question! The next question if from Aileen Parsons

“Who?”

“Aileen Parsons”

“Who’s that?”

“One of your fans”

“I don’t have any fans…but tell me what she wants anyway”

Aileen wants to know what his favourite kind of food is? That’s none of her business what he eats! He eats whatever he wants and he’ll eat her head off if he ever sees her at the arena! Dawna has one more question, this time from Steve Cohen, “Who?”, and he wants to know what Tony Atlas sees for himself in the future? The World! The other champions in the world have to hide their face underneath paint because they’re ugly, but he doesn’t because he’s good looking! Dawna thanks Mr Atlas for stopping by (he’s still loving the respect for the champ!), congratulates him on being Wrestler of the Month and says that she’ll see us later, whilst Atlas growls and flexes his bicep!

This was hilarious and Dawna seemed to be really enjoying herself with Atlas here. I’d definitely call this as a ‘must see’ segment, even better if you’ve watched Dawna’s earlier Teen Reports.

• 1 month later...
  • GSR changed the title to [1990-07-23-ICW-TV] ICW Teen Report: Tony Atlas
  • 2 years later...