Pro Wrestling Only

[1990-08-22-USWA-Evansville TV] Jerry Lawler, Bill Dundee & Jeff Jarrett local promo

Loss

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Count me in with those who'd like to see these six guys in the cage, or anywhere else for that matter.

I noticed that they forgot to mention who Gilbert and Anthony's partner will be, but given the history of this feud, Tatum is a logical assumption.

I also noticed that the USWA cage is billed as being three feet shorter than the WWF cage. I've always heard that twelve feet is much closer to the real height of the type of cage used in wrestling. Could someone tell me if this is true?

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

Quick promo to hype that there will be two cage matches on the same card this week. First of all it’s the Dirty White Girl vs Tessa, and then it’s a six man tag with Jerry Lawler, Bill Dundee and Jeff Jarrett against Tony Anthony, Eddie Gilbert and presumably John Tatum (although Tatum is never mentioned in the promo and they just refer to Anthony and Gilbert). Lawler says that they are the ‘dream team’, and he knows of three guys that will not be getting any sleep between now and this match. Every week they’ve been saved by outside interference, but not this week, it’s going to boil down to whoever is the toughest, and that’s them!

• 1 month later...
  • GSR changed the title to [1990-08-22-USWA-Evansville TV] Jerry Lawler, Bill Dundee & Jeff Jarrett local promo