Pro Wrestling Only

[1990-10-13-USWA-Memphis TV] Brickhouse Brown & Danny Davis vs Dirty White Boys / Interview: Bill Dundee

Loss

• 2 months later...

Dirty White Boy & Doug Gilbert are ready to wrestle Dundee & Jarrett, but with Jarrett out they're surprised by Brickhouse Brown & Dan Davis, who pull off an upset in about 30 seconds.

Dundee shitting all over Austin Idol is one particular standard of his that never gets old, though his one after Idol got Lawler's hair cut about how Idol had never been to Vegas in his life was far more epic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

The match took about as much time to wrestle as Eddie Marlin took to announce it. It had to be a sweet win for Brickhouse considering what the Gilbert/DWB crew did to him a few weeks back.

I guess Tom Burton's been punted to the curb in favor of Eddie's little brother Doug. That makes sense considering the alliance between the Gilberts and the Anthonys.

Great promo from Dundee afterward. I love how he just took it for granted that everyone knew Idol wasn't really from Vegas. I wish we had the tag match in full, because it sounds like it's going to be a real barnburner!

• 2 years later...
  • GSR changed the title to [1990-10-13-USWA-Memphis TV] Brickhouse Brown & Danny Davis vs Dirty White Boys / Interview: Bill Dundee