Pro Wrestling Only

• 3 months later...

As a result of the attack on the LOD, Demolition is on probation and is now limited to two members only ... period. The Orient Express (and Fuji) must fill the Demos' obligations and face them in a handicap match. I love that the Road Warriors now need Jack Tunney to stand up for them.

• 3 weeks later...

After reviewing the footage of Demolition's recent intrusion into the Legion of Doom-Orient Express matchup, it is the decision of Tunney's office that Mr. Fuji, the former manager of Demolition, exercised undue influence and breach of ethics by instigating the aforementioned intrusion. Therefore, he is taking the following action:

- Effective immediately, Demolition is on probation.

- Furthermore, Demolition will be limited to two and only two members. Never again will there be 3 members of Demolition anywhere, any time.

- And finally, as perpetrators of Demolition's heinous and unforgivable actions, it is Tunney's ruling that Mr. Fuji and the Orient Express must fulfill Demolition's obligations to face the Legion of Doom. Mr. Fuji will team up with the Orient Express to face the Legion of Doom in a handicap tag team match.

It's not a good sign for the LOD's career trajectory that they've gone from feuding with Demolition to going around the horn with the Orient Express.

• 2 years later...

Much like Rick Rude, Bill Eadie deserved a better sendoff than this. Loss made the point above that Jack Tunney shouldn't have needed to step in publically on the LOD's behalf, and I agree; they should have injured Ax somehow, which would have made the reduction of Demolition to only two members a feather in their caps. I'll reserve further comment until I see the LOD/Orients match a little while down the road. I could see Tunney ruling that there be no other third members of Demolition if Fuji had tried to introduce one, but that's about it,

I find it hard to believe that anyone thought the LOD was in any kind of trouble whatsoever in any handicap matches involving Fuji, who'd looked absolutely awful, even for a manager, at Mania V against the Demos. Besides, shouldn't their main beef still have been with Smash and Crush, the ones who'd actually interfered, whether at Fuji's instigation or not?

• GSR changed the title to [1990-11-24-WWF-Superstars] Update: Demolition on probation!