Current WWE

Smack2k

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That really has been the biggest plot hole of the last year, Bryan had to be stripped in storyline because you can't have the belt not be defended regularly, yet that's exactly what's been happening the last year. They don't seem to realize that either, since they had Cena make the threat to hold the title hostage if he won it.

Rollins isn't a great promo, but he's getting better and I buy his character more than whatever Ziggler, Reigns, and Bryan are supposed to be. I enjoy a heel not liking the Daily Show, even if it sounds ridiculous stated aloud. Winced at points during Ziggler's promo, and it's crazy that they're doing this match here (or do they do it again on the PPV?) Interesting to see Ziggler and Ryback each campaigning to be the leader of their weird triad.

Do my eyes deceive me or am I actually seeing people on PWO get excited for Cena vs. Rusev?

That shouldn't surprise you. People here have been praising Cena in big time matches for years and Rusev has also been praised heavily at this board. It doesn't hurt that he is the one heel they have actually bothered to protect in the past year.

I agree it should be fun. I just remember people here immediately shiting on the idea when it was first brought up maybe a month ago.

I think people are afraid Rusev's undefeated streak goes to Cena, a guy who doesn't need it. But there's no doubt the match(es) will be very good-great.

I agree it should be fun. I just remember people here immediately shiting on the idea when it was first brought up maybe a month ago.

I think people are afraid Rusev's undefeated streak goes to Cena, a guy who doesn't need it. But there's no doubt the match(es) will be very good-great.

Right... I think everyone wants a Cena-Rusev program... that makes Rusev stronger.

Right... I think everyone wants a Cena-Rusev program... that makes Rusev stronger.

Totally true, but this idea that every unbeaten streak needs to be broken by some up and comer who "needs it" is flawed. If that happened every time it'd be predictable. Underdogs can't win in that scenario every time, then they wouldn't be underdogs. Sometimes the monster heel who's unbeaten needs to get beat by the top dog. But just not their first match.

Totally true, but this idea that every unbeaten streak needs to be broken by some up and comer who "needs it" is flawed. If that happened every time it'd be predictable. Underdogs can't win in that scenario every time, then they wouldn't be underdogs. Sometimes the monster heel who's unbeaten needs to get beat by the top dog. But just not their first match.

I think we all figured that Rusev was being built up to be fed to Cena. I think what you're hearing is the combined scream of "No, not yet!"