Pro Wrestling Only

Wrestling in unusual contexts

JerryvonKramer

My favorite reality game show of all time, De Mol, featured a challenge in their 2018 season where two players had to learn to perform three lucha libre moves out of a possible twenty. Their fellow contestants had to memorize those twenty moves and identify which three were utilized in an exhibition match. 

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How could I forget this, in the Simpsons episode The Day the Violence Died, Lionel Hutz's "surprise witnesses" include the McGuire Twins (no lines, it's just a throwaway gag). Granted, this assumes you consider them "wrestlers" in the first case.

4 hours ago, El-P said:

Too bad you can't understand, but I swear the GREAT Jean Rochefort just said "Tiger suplex" at one point. My life is complete.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XMw0YWUXVE

I LOVED Man on the Train and The Hairdresser's Wife

On 6/4/2019 at 12:25 PM, JRH said:

How could I forget this, in the Simpsons episode The Day the Violence Died, Lionel Hutz's "surprise witnesses" include the McGuire Twins (no lines, it's just a throwaway gag). Granted, this assumes you consider them "wrestlers" in the first case.

twinzs.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Maybe this has already been mentioned here, but we are currently binge watching the TV show Banshee.

And it's glorious, violent wall-to-wall fighting and fucking. It's over the top. It's outrageous. It's that male soap opera stuff through and through.

Anyway, we're only into the second season. But we've already seen Lana show up for a guest shot and get coke snorted off them tiddies in a bathroom stall.

And we just now finished up an episode that basically had a steel chain match inside a rundown single-wide trailer house. This big Native American bastard literally busts out a Lariatohhh, a belly to belly suplex, and a fucking German sooplay onto a wooden gahdamn table.

Fantastic. Highly recommend.