Pro Wrestling Only

[1991-01-05-WWF-Superstars] Ted DiBiase & Virgil vignette

Loss

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Maybe it's because Teddy's the best vignette actor in the company, but even though I know that his treatment of Virgil here is disgusting and racist in the extreme, it doesn't sicken me the way the Slaughter bullshit does. I want to see him get his butt kicked by Dusty and Dustin (and Virgil), while I just want to turn off Sarge and Adnan and wipe them out of my memory bank for good. I know one thing: Teddy's a lot easier to watch being lowdown and contemptible than Sarge is, and it has nothing to do with their material. Maybe if Sarge didn't bellow every last word of his promos at the top of his lungs, I could at least sit through his stuff a little more easily.

I noticed the cowboy hat, but one thing was missing from Teddy's ensemble: the Million Dollar Belt. Did he forget it at home, or did someone figure out that a gold and diamond-studded belt may just get dirty, even by accident, in a barnyard?

• 2 years later...
  • GSR changed the title to [1991-01-05-WWF-Superstars] Ted DiBiase & Virgil vignette