Pro Wrestling Only

[1991-03-10-WWF-Wrestling Challenge] Gene Okerlund and The Bushwhackers at Toys 'R' Us

Loss

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Okerlund is still utterly without shame. The Bushwhackers are the first babyfaces at Toys R Us not to treat Mean Gene like dirt, which I guess is nice. Just as we can't pin WCW's Omni fetish on Bill Watts, we can't blame The Rock for bullying fellow babyface announcers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

This would have been better if the Bushwhackers had been a bit quieter, but if they had been they wouldn't have been the Bushwhackers.

I wondered why Gene was holding the side of his neck until he pulled Luke off of the shelf. Those squirt heads must have been awfully small, because I never saw what Luke was doing; I just kind of guessed that he was squirting Gene with them (why else would they be promoting squirt heads otherwise?)

Mean Gene doing at least a partial Bushwhacker Bounce is a sight every wrestling fan should see once before he or she dies.

• GSR changed the title to [1991-03-10-WWF-Wrestling Challenge] Gene Okerlund and The Bushwhackers at Toys 'R' Us