Pro Wrestling Only

[1991-03-26-WWF-Primetime Wrestling] Interview: Ted DiBiase

Loss

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

This was a tad too short. Teddy was still good here, but I expected him to gloat a little more about injuring Piper instead of crying about Virgil beating him.

I'm surprised they didn't mention Sherri, as she was a big part of the postmatch that people would naturally want to know more about. At first I thought that they'd pretaped the segment and didn't want to give away the finish of the match, but that's one of the first things Vince did, so that wasn't it.

My guess is that Virgil was sent to get some more training and polish, both in and out of the ring, so Teddy feuded with Piper in the meantime until the time was right for Virgil's big win at SummerSlam.

I liked Heenan being led off by the two pretty girls, as well as Vince's reaction to him leaving his poker chips in his car. This new format for Prime Time is working out much better than I thought it would at first.

• GSR changed the title to [1991-03-26-WWF-Primetime Wrestling] Interview: Ted DiBiase