Pro Wrestling Only

[1991-05-04-WCW-Saturday Night] Paul E. Dangerously and Missy Hyatt

Loss

• 2 months later...

Missy is out to apologize about leaving during the Flair interview while Paul E. laughs on the sidelines. It turned out it was a trick by Paul E. to monopolize interview time, so she decks him and starts pulling his hair and waylaying him as the show goes off the air! Good stuff.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I have nothing against any of this, but why can't they find wrestlers and run this feud by proxy? Neither one of these two can draw a dime by themselves, and I even have doubts about Missy as a promo on her own. I certainly wouldn't pay to see a match involving the two of them; I'd much rather see Ron Simmons vs. The Motor City Madman (Missy and Paul's last proteges).

Unfortunately, the build right now looks like it's for Missy vs. Heyman with JR as the special referee, which would have been a travesty had it taken place at the height of the Attitude Era, let alone six years before. Let's hope Dusty kidnaps a notion about how to book this properly before both Missy's and Paul's credibility (what there is of it, anyway) is shot to hell.

• 2 years later...
  • GSR changed the title to [1991-05-04-WCW-Saturday Night] Paul E. Dangerously and Missy Hyatt