Pro Wrestling Only

[1991-10-05-WCW-Saturday Night] Interview: Cactus Jack & Abdullah the Butcher

Loss

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

More insanity from Cactus and Abby. I like how they're so frightening that even Heyman wants no part of them.

Did Abby lose his trusty fork, or was there too much blood on it from him to eat that beautiful cake properly? At least he used a rather inventive substitute, although I wonder how Galoob felt about their Sting action figure being used as a kitchen utensil.

I loved the "BANG BANG!" from Foley between "Happy Birthday" verses. This guy's almost too creepy for a pure sports promotion like WCW at this point. I've seen bits and pieces of Mankind, but I actually think this run might be even more insane, since he's playing against a relatively normal guy like Sting as opposed to a cartoon zombie like Taker.

I can't wait to see what Abby actually does in a WCW ring, where you would think that they wouldn't allow him to blade either himself or his opponents like they do in Japan and Puerto Rico.

• 2 years later...
  • GSR changed the title to [1991-10-05-WCW-Saturday Night] Interview: Cactus Jack & Abdullah the Butcher