Pro Wrestling Only

Wrestling Culture Episode 4

How long were Bobby Eaton and Koko Ware a team? They were pretty damn great.

I really liked Mysterio/Batista together. They complimented each other perfectly. Rey was his usual self as FIP and Dave was a great hot tag. They had that fun series with MNM and I really liked a match they had a couple years ago on PPV against Jericho and Big Show.

Heh, puropotsy has anyone ever mentioned that you sound almost exactly like Gabe Sapolsky? Kept thinking your voice sounded familiar and it finally dawned on me after listning to this ep.

Re Jericho/Christian vs Booker T & Goldust, they had a more stuff together then I think you guys are remembering. Atleast 3 or 4 other tv matches with my fave being 12/2/2002 that stated out as Booker vs Jericho then gets turned into an impromptu tag. They were opposite a bunch of multi man matches and they had a boat load of singles stuff in 02-03 too.

Re Greatest short lived tag team, the answer is Dynamite Kansai & Mayumi Ozaki :)

Their entire 92-93 run consit of 5 proper tags, the 3 vs Toyota/Yamada and the 2 vs Hotta/Takako, Thunderqueen and the LCO Deluxe vs JWP Captain Falls match from 11/93. For the entire rest of the 90's and probably including the 80's too you can only really add a handfull of random multi man matches. On into the last decade in GAEA/OZ Academy there's a few more of them teaming together again you could toss into the pile, some of which are damn good actually but I doubt anyone here besides me has seen. And that's about it, over the course of their 25 year careers I doubt there's more then 25 matches that have made tape of them teaming and that's including multi man tags.

And on the subject, i'll also toss out some love for another of my fave short lived tag teams of Hayabusa & Daisuke Ikeda, they're another pair who doesn't have much available but what is is all high end awesome stuff. Sadly Hayabusa getting injured cut their title run short and they didn't pick up once he returned.